Thanks for joining or renewing your membership!
This year, instead of ID cards we will be handing out key tags that you can attach to your bag, keys, etc. Thanks to our sponsor, Sutter Health for providing the key tags!! See Amy Hardison-Papenfuss or another officer at the courts to get your tag. You may be asked to show your tag to prove you are a member when playing on club courts during club hours.
As a reminder, here are some of the benefits of being a club member:
- Usage of club courts during club hours (Sunday-Friday, 7:00am-12:00pm & 5:00pm-10:00pm),
- Admittance to all club functions such as potlucks, social events, intra-club tournaments, Round Robin Mixers, etc.
- If the Sunrise Park District partners with a teaching pro for pickleball lessons, as a club member you will get a reduced price.
- You will also get a reduced registration fee for all tournaments sponsored by the Sunrise Recreation and Park District if you volunteer to be a tournament referee. The registration discount amount would depend on how many hours you referee. Non club members will not get this benefit.
- If you make a purchase at PICKLEBALLCENTRAL.COM you can get a 5% discount by using our Club discount code of CRSUNRISE. When using our code, the club will also get a 5% credit.
- Your yearly dues will help to maintain and improve the Rusch Park courts.
Thank You For Your Continued Support!
Sunrise Pickleball Club Board